1. When the vessels meet the Tsunamis at sea, it should sail to the deep-sea areas which is safer instead of back to the coast or port.
2. It is dangerous if the vessel meet the dropping in the harbor and turbulence, the owner should sail to the broaden sea. Every vessel parking on the harbor should be evacuated if no time for sailing to sea.
3. when the tsunami landed seawater significantly increasing or decreasing and the water retreat with a exceptionally fast speed, you should evacuate immediately to inland or higher ground.
Self-help when landslides
1. run Immediately opposite of the vertical sides of mudslides to the hillside above.
2. run faster, climb higher the better.
3. run immediately higher place on both sides of the river.
4. run to either side of the mountain slopes with a vertical direction of the debris flows.
5. clinging to trees if no chance to run on the bank. Never: do not escape mudslides towardsthe downstream direction.
6. run along the direction of the mudslides.
Rescue points symptoms of angina patients
Lead shielding refers to the use of lead as a form of radiation protection to shield people or objects from radiation so as to reduce the effective dose......
General knowledge of first aid tips
Mild ankle sprain, the lesion should be cold treated, 24 hours later change it to heat, wrap ankles with a bandage......