Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of aging. Thankfully, there are certain measures you can take to reduce the appearance of wrinkles or get rid of them altogether. Here are some of the most popular methods.
Common sense prevention
1. Avoid the sun. The sun is the biggest cause of wrinkles and decades of studies and scientific results have shown this. Identical twins test in New York revealed the truth that sibling that was limited to sun exposure has less wrinkles and appeared to be younger overall.
2. Don't smoke. Cigarette smoking enhances skin aging by releasing the enzymes that break down collagen and elastin that are essential components of the skin.
3. Get sufficient sleep. Insufficient sleeping cause dark circles and wrinkles both. It is advised to take a sleep of at least 7 hours in the whole day to be relaxed and fresh. On an average 7-9 hours of sleep is enough for a person, but it varies from person to person. Decide how many proper sleeping hours do you need and analyze the changes that come after taking full sleep. During sleeping hours our body produces more human growth hormones that help in making skin thicker and elastic to retain it wrinkles free.
4. Sleep on your back. Sleeping in wrong position may cause wrinkles. You must be surprised to hear that even when you are sleeping, though you can get wrinkles. When we sleep by side, wrinkle on cheeks and chin start appearing, while sleeping by down face causes furrowed brow. It is advised to sleep on your back to reduce wrinkle formation on your face.
5. Eat sufficient diet. Insufficient vitamin and mineral cause wrinkles. You need to take a proper healthy diet that includes green vegetables and fruits.
1. Create a milk and honey cleanser. Mix together 1 Tbsp (15 ml) honey with 1/2 Tbsp (7.5 ml) organic, raw whole milk. Massage the cleanser into your skin, focusing on the areas polluted by wrinkles.
2. Exfoliate with lemon juice and sugar. Mix 1 tsp (5 ml) raw organic sugar with 2 Tbsp (30 ml) real lemon juice. Massage this over your skin but do not get it in your eyes.
3. Apply an egg white mask. Whip the separated egg whites of two organic eggs using an electric mixer or whisk until soft peaks form. Apply the egg whites on your face, focusing on your wrinkles.
4. Use a lemon balm rinse. Steep a handful of lemon balm in 2 cups (500 ml) of boiling water. Once cool, use the solution to rinse your face each morning.
5. Wash your face with oil. Oils that contain linoleic acid help the skin to stay hydrated, which also helps to reduce the effect of wrinkles.
6. Monitor your diet. Certain foods have properties that can improve the quality of your skin.
7. Massage your wrinkles away. A quick facial massage can create firmer skin within minutes. Focus on massaging your lymph nodes to drain away excess water-weight in your face.