Average cost of liposuction: High intensity focused ultrasound for face lifting MSLHF15
What is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound penetrates focused and volumetric ultrasonic energy at precise depth (13mm) in subcutaneous fat layers targeting fat tissue causing a non-thermal effect. The surrounding structures such as the epidermis, blood vessels and nerves will not be damaged. Meanwhile the metabolized contents (triglyceride, fatty acid) of cells will excrete outside body automatically through blood circulation and lymphatic drainage without harm to the human body.
High intensity focused ultrasound Features:
• Totally non invasive
• Patients' high satisfaction
• High peak power,shortening procedure time
• Quick and short treatment time: 30 MINs one face treatment
• SMAS contraction: collagen remodeling,elastine fiber contraction
• None downtime: skin just become red within the first several hours ,then skin recover
• Instant result will be checked from the second month to the nine month,good resul will last 2-3 years
High intensity focused ultrasound HIFU
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime.
This technique can be applied to the face as well as the whole body, and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
1. DS-4.5mm: To transmit high- energy focused ultrasound to the skin, subcutaneous tissue, the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutaneous SMAS layer, forming “heat coagulation” regional, targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks, etc.
2. DS-3.0mm: To transmitting high frequency into the dermis layer of the skin tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm,is responsible for activating the skin’s dermal layer of collagen,effectively enhance the effect of the consolidation of the outline,but also improve large pores and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
3. DS-1.5mm: To transmit high-energy focused ultrasound to the epidermis tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm,is responsible for activating the skin epidermis in thinner tissue.
High intensity focused ultrasound Lipohifu
The Lipo hifu system uses high-intensity focused ultrasound deliver uniform energy at precise depth (13mm) to destroy targeted subcutaneous fat non-invasively, causing a rapid local temperature rise, destroying targeted adipose tissue just beneath the skin in the abdomen and flanks, predictable results after a single one-hour treatment. It can penetrate the skin layers and reach the targeted fat tissue without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Meanwhile the metabolized contents (triglyceride, fatty acid) of cells will excrete out of body automatically by blood circulation and lymphatic drainage without harming human body.
MSL TEAM picture
MSL Medical cooperate with DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,TNT,etc.International shipping company,make your goods arrive destination safely and quickly.