The time has come for you to start finding a job. Or maybe your parents have surprised you with a drug test. Whatever the reason, you need to act quickly. Although fooling the system can be hard if you don't know what you're doing, passing a drug test isn't all that difficult if you have the right resources. In this article, we'll show you how to pass a drug test using a variety of different methods.
Using Semi-Verified Methods
1. Drink lots of fluids before the test. Also called flushing, this method remains one of the easiest, cheapest, and most successful ways to get a false negative on a pee test. Pee tests do not measure the amount of drugs in urine; they measure the amount of metabolites in the urine. Drugs are ingested and then come out of the system as metabolites. Drinking more water will help your body produce metabolites that aren't tainted by drugs.
Urinalysis checks for 31 different metabolites caused by marijuana, 4 caused by cocaine, 3 caused by opiates, 1 caused by Phencyclidine, and 5 caused by amphetamines.
Be careful not to over-hydrate. Although rare, it is possible to drink too much water and damage your internal organs, enough so to become fatal. This is called water intoxication.
2. If you notice your pee becoming excessively watery — a clear tip-off for some analyses — try taking the vitamins B-2 or B-12. These can also be found in B-Complex multivitamins, and turn the color of your urine yellow. Take about 50 to 100 milligrams.
3. Try taking diuretics, like Midol. Diuretics help your body rid itself of water and sodium. Coffee, diet pills, and certain prescription drugs are also diuretics, but they're not as effective as Midol at ridding your body of the water that contains those telling metabolites. It may sound weird to have Midol if you're a dude, but don't worry, you'll thank Midol after your drug test comes back negative.
4. Try peeing into the cup mid- or end-stream, not immediately. How you pee into the urinalysis cup matters. Try peeing a little bit into the toilet, and then direct your stream into the cup when you're nearing the end of your stream. Pee near the end of the stream is supposed to contain fewer metabolites than pee at the beginning.
Try also to pee several times in the morning before taking the drug test. Your pee will contain more metabolites if you haven't already gone to the bathroom before you take the test. Be smart and chug some water first thing when you wake up the day of the test.
5.Try taking aspirin a couple hours before the test. One study suggested that taking 4 aspirin 4 to 6 hours before the screening can mess with the test, EMIT. Don't worry, 4 aspirin in a single serving will leave you fine, albeit a little light-headed.
6. Don't waste your money on commercial products that disguise or clean urine. There's no evidence that these products work. On top of this, they're expensive, and many of the ingredients are simple diuretics, which you can purchase or make for far less cash. It's pretty safe also to assume that drug testing companies are trying just as fast to come up with ways to detect these substances as manufacturers are coming up with ways to invent them. If you can, stay away.
Doing a Healthy Flush
1. Gather supplies. You'll need a full range of vitamins and healthy drinks to protect from hyperhydration. This method takes at least a week, but it's healthier than overloading your system with water, which can flush out important vitamins, nutrients, and electrolytes. To do a healthy flush, you'll need to constantly replace what is being flushed out. Stock up on the following:
Fresh fruits and veggies
Tea (green detox tea
Other diuretics (cranberry or apple juice, coffee, etc.)
2. Drink plenty of fluids. Drink 20 to 40 ounces of sports drink per day to restore your electrolytes and keep you hydrated. Drink roughly 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water to flush your body of toxins. Drink the tea and other diuretics throughout the day as well. Do not drink more than 2 gallons (7.6 L) total of fluids per day.
3. Take the vitamins as directed. Replenish your body by taking a multivitamin either once or twice a day, as directed on the packaging.
4. Exercise every day. Build up as much of a sweat as possible, since sweating is a way to detox your body. The kidneys and the bladder can only filter so much in such a time. Sweating helps the body excrete waste through your pores, as well as your bladder.
5. Eat healthy food. your body will need all the nutrients it can get. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, legumes, and lean proteins the week before your drug test.
6. Pay attention to your body. If you feel sick, you could be taking in too much water in too short a time. Your health is more important than passing the drug test, so don't overdo it.
Trying Unverified Home Remedies
1. Drink cranberry juice or take cranberry supplements. Cranberry is a natural diuretic, meaning it will help your body flush itself of water and sodium, though not at the rate that Midol might. Although there is some doubt about cranberry's effectiveness for regular drug users, it really can't hurt if you use it responsibly and in combination with other methods.
2. Try experimenting with zinc. Many drug users report successfully passing an EMIT test after taking zinc sulfate. The zinc is reputed to bond to the metabolites and guide them in to the fecal tract instead of the urinary tract. Take about 250 mg of zinc sulfate the night before your test. Avoid eating too many solids. Then, the morning of your test, take the same dose of zinc sulfates. Do not take any more than this if you choose to use zinc. Over-medicating with zinc can lead to harmful mineral deficiencies and should be avoided.
3. Be careful about niacin. Some people choose to use Niacin, or vitamin B3, in the hopes that it will help them pass their drug test. Niacin has not been proven effective at masking drugs in the urinalysis. Moreover, it's possible to experience very adverse side-effects with over-medication. If you do choose to use Niacin to try to cover up drugs in your system, be careful. It's probably safer to try to use another product or method.
4. When all else fails, spike it. This is a last resort, but if you can't try any of the above methods, you can try to spike the urinalysis. Bleach, detergent, or blood is rumored to be capable of throwing off the results of the test in order to buy you more time. If you have longer fingernails, try hiding a small amount of bleached laundry detergent crystals underneath them. Then, when it comes time to take the test, add the detergent crystals to the pee sample and be sure to mix well. This may buy you enough time to take the test again at some later date when you're more prepared.
If you have any questions, please contact: Email: email@example.com
Product details, please click:http://www.medicalequipment-msl.com/