New Upgraded portable infrared vein transilluminator MSL-261
MSL Infrared vein transilluminator MSL-261 Intended Application
Finding subcutaneous veins.
The reflecting and absorbing difference on light between blood and tissues. When
light penetrates the human tissue, use the feature that superficial vein is light-proof
of the image to distinguish in its position, shape and other organizations.
Cheap Infrared vein transilluminator MSL-261 Technical Parameter
Working Voltage: 7.0V～8.4V
Working Current: 0.98A～1.5A
Method of Application
1. Turn on the rotary switch.
2. The vein finder sends light when aim the palm at the light bulb.
3. Rotate the rotary switch, adjust the strength of light, the veins are visible to
the surrounding dark blood vessels.
4. After vein puncture, turn off the rotary switch.
Attention and Caution
1. The instrument integrates bulb with sensor. After turning on the rotary switch,
cover the sensor area with palm, then bulb sending light.
2. Don’t touch the position of the red light bulb before turning on the switch.
Don’t squeeze the red light bulb hard.
3. Please try to reset or place palm on position of the red light bulb more closely
if it doesn’t work under normal operating conditions. Please contact after-sales
staff if the problem still can’t be solved.
4. The instrument has no waterproof function, please keep it from water and don’t
operate with wet hands.
5. The battery indicator displaying blue indicates the instrument needs to be recharged
in time. If it is fully charged, battery indicator turns white, please unplug the charger on time.
6. The fan works to help the heat dissipation while the instrument is working.
7. Please turn off the instrument when its shell heats after working for a period of time,
and restart it later after cooling it for a moment in the air.
8. Please adequately cover the red LED bulb fully when it works. Avoid light leaking to make full use of it.
9. Don’t look straight at the red light bulb when it is working.
10. Working hours must not exceed 90 seconds.
1. Keep the instrument properly after use. Keep it away from sharp objects
and high temperature.
2. It is suggest that the instrument should not be used when it is charging.
Store in the cool, dry, dark place where temperature is between 4℃ to 40℃
and relative humidity does not exceed 85%.