Ventilator machine is one kind of our anesthesia ventilator, If this could not feed your requirement, just see other anesthesia machine, such as veterinary anesthesia machine, anesthesia ventilator, anesthesia gas machine, portable anesthesia machine.
Introduction of anesthesia machine: Do you want to know the technology of anesthesia machines?...
Can be equipped with trolleys
Can be equipped with independent humidifier
Can be equipped with SPO2 module
|Packaging detail:Standard export package
Delivery detail:within 7-10 workdays after receipt of payment
MSLC11 can be used in para treatment for patients with COVID-19
1.1 Intended use
The BiPAP is bi-level continuous positive airway pressure device that mainly used for home care and clinical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS) or respiratory insufficiency.
This device is to be used only under the instruction of a licensed health care professional. Your home care provider will make the correct pressure settings according to your health care professional's prescription. You can set both the IPAP (inspiratory positive airway pressure) and the EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure).
The humidifier cooperates with the host to provide the user with a air of suitable temperature and humidity to avoid drying of user's nasal mucosa and make comfort treatment. The host controls the humidifier's turning on/off, the principle of which is to heat the water in the chamber and make the air inhaled by the user with suitable temperature and humidity.
Assistant therapy of respiratory disease,PHD(Pulmonary heart disease),COPD(chronic obstructive pulmonary disease),Motor neurons.
Bventilator is mainly used for patients with mild to moderate respiratory failure, no indication of emergency intubation, relatively stable vital signs and no taboo of noninvasive ventilation. It is used for early intervention and auxiliary evacuation of respiratory failure.
Nowadays,COVID-19 which causedby the novel coronavirus outbreaks worldwide. The virus will quickly invadehuman lung cells and cause pneumonia, which will cause severe lower respiratory tract diseases, such as acute lung injuryand respiratory distress syndrome.
1. Four work modes: CPAP,S,T,S/T,APCV.
2. APCV mode: Assist pressure control ventilation
3. Dynamically monitor the treatment effect
4. Real-time alarm in case of failure
5. Light weight: 2.0kg
6. Small size, color LCD display
7. Portable and easy to operate
8. Can be equipped with trolleys
9. Can be equipped with independent humidifier
10. Can be equipped with SPO2 module
11. Real-time display and monitoring of clinical use data of patients
12. Connect to Low-flow oxygen, for air-oxygen mixing
13. With VAF (Vital assurance function)
14. Max.IPAP: 30cmH2O
Some critical pati-entmay even have symptoms such as respiratory failure, refractory hypoxemia,shock,multiple organ failure,and coagulopathy.
For COVID-19,ventilator is one of the most effective treatments in the absence of specific drugs.Under ventilated, the blood oxygen of patient can be effectively improved and the mortality rate can be reduced.
|Screen||3.5 Inch color TFT|
|Inspiration sensitivity||Auto,1-6 level|
|Inspiration sensitivity||Auto,1-6 level|
|VAF function||No||No||No||Yes, Tidal Volume 50~2000ml||No||Yes, Tidal Volume 50~2000ml|
|Belex||1-3 level (2-4cm H2O), makes the expiration more comfortable|
|Auto on/off||Auto off while tube/mask off, Auto on when it detects breath|
|Humidifier||0-5 level,water chamber separable|
|Realtime Alarm||Power failure/Low voltage/Airway Block/Low MV/High Leakage/humidifier failure/TF card full/High Pressure/Low Pressure/Replace Filter|
|Data download||TF Card 8G|
|Self-diagnostic questionnaire(Epworth)||Yes, makes patient understand the potential breathing apnoea by himself.|
|Net Weight/size||2.2kg, 280*200*112mm(Host+humidifier)|
(Host+Humidifier+Handbag+Mask,Tube,Power adapter,Filter,Extension connector)
1. Small size, color LCD display
2. Portable and easy to operate
3. Can be equipped with trolleys
4. Can be equipped with independent humidifier
5. Can be equipped with SPO2 module
6. Real-time display and monitoring of clinical use data of patients;
7. Connect to Low-flow oxygen, for air-oxygen mixing;
8. With VAF (Vital assurance function);
9. Max.IPAP: 30cmH2O;
10. Ventilation mode: CPAP, S, ST, T, APCV.