ultrasonido 4d doppler vascular Chison Ebit 50 price
The latest CHISON EBit 50 portable ultrasound machine is aimed to diagnose easily and accurately, with its reasonable price and high quality from CHISON medical ultrasound manufacturer ,it has aleady standed out above the crowd.
ultrasonido 4d doppler vascular Chison Ebit 50 Description
The new Chison EBit 50 is a non-cardiac version of the very popular Chison EBit 60, which has quickly become one of our best-selling portable ultrasound machines.
The EBit 50 features the excellent image quality and all the great features of the EBit 60, but at a lower price. It is ideal for those performing studies not requiring CW Doppler. It brings image quality usually seen on more expensive ultrasound machines at a very competitive price. It also includes an extended multi-year warranty when purchased new.
As with the EBit 60, the EBit 50 was developed in a very diligent and stringent development process. Chison created a winner in this market that will satisfy those who had to sacrifice image quality due to budget restrictions.
The EBit includes some of its own advanced image optimization technologies, as well as popular features such as Compound Imaging, Speckle Reduction Imaging, AutoIMT, Automatic Image Optimization, easy connectivity, and prospective saving.
Providian Medical Chison EBit 50 Ultrasound Review:
The EBit 50 is the same as the EBit 60, save the cardiac capabilities, making this an incredibly affordable system with excellent image quality. Chison did an excellent job in getting this product out to the market. As you’ll see in our video review, we worked very closely with Chison to help them develop a product that will provide the best price/performance shared service ultrasound with solid cardiac imaging.
We performed side-by-side tests with Chison to get the best balance of workflow, image quality, and usability to satisfy our customers’ demands. In short, this is a solid ultrasound machine with which we are very pleased.
New Chison EBit 50 Features
Speckle Reduction Imaging
Needle Visualization Software
15" LED wide-viewing angle monitor
USB Export to DICOM and PC formats
DICOM Structured Reporting
Auto Image Optimization
DVI, S-Video, BNC Composite, and VGA Video out
4 USB ports
Up to 120 minutes on battery
Quad-Beam imaging technology
Ergonomic cart (option)
QBeam Quad-beam imaging
XContrast image contrast resolution enhancement
QFlow color detection and enhancement
I need a portable,light-weight ultrasound which is easy to go,easy to diagnose,easy to operate with sufficient measurement packages.
* Independent angle 15’’LED ( 0° - 30° tilted )
* Dual transducer ports ( Built-in )
* Probe holders
* Removable battery
* Theft-proof lock
* Dediceted adapter Space
* Printer socket
* Accessory box
* Trolley height adjustable(Three levels available)
* CCA, ICA, ECA, B, C, PW, 4B, B/C
Automatically traces the intima, and measures the thickness of the
intima. This allows you to measure the intima faster, more easily
and more accurately.
Up to 18MHz High Frequency Linear Probe
Our high frequency linear probe provides unparalleled detail resolution and superior contrast resolution with up to 18 MHz imaging frequency.
These innovative algorithms have strengthened the image enhancement results significantly.
Advanced chipset is used to ensure fast frame rate.
With Super Needle, clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to ±30°
* Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the EBit50 uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving.
* Doubles the volume of signals received from traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images.
* Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
* FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients' size and weight. This allows the EBit to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
* Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased.
* Chison's FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.
Hot sale Sonoscape ultrasound | Chison ultrasound price list
MSL TEAM picture
MSL Medical cooperate with DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,TNT,etc.International shipping company,make your goods arrive destination safely and quickly.